OneStop TCG - For Immigration & Business Services
GIVEN THE CURRENT COVID-19 CRISIS, OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED BUT WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS #STAYHOME
JOB OPPORTUNITIES - IN BERMUDA
AS OF 30 NOVEMBER 2019
Applicants must have at least seven years experience in residential and commercial installation as well as experience in multistory, multi-dwelling units with little supervision and fully certified in accordance with local certification standards or have the ability to attain same within 6 months of employment. Applicants must be able to meet tight deadlines, work anywhere on the island, read both commercial and residential drawings, have experience in bending EMT conduit, know how to punch down telephone and cable lines, understand installation of CCTV, have experience with explosion proof fittings and installation of generators. Persons holding solar installation experience will be favorably considered. Applicants must have advanced knowledge of National Electrical Code.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN - ELECTRICAL
To independently troubleshoot, project manage, and effectively complete a given job in accordance with relevant building code and FCE standards. Must be expertly skilled in all facets of electrical installation, maintenance and the relevant code. Must be able to work independently, have good time management skills and the ability to lead. Must have excellent client relationship skills and enjoy good relationships with industry vendors. Must be trustworthy, reliable and commercially aware. A basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite/Office.
MARINE CANVAS & UPHOLSTERER (S)
Holding at least five years experience in all aspects of marine canvas fabrication and upholstery work, the incumbent must be able to manage a varied portfolio of high end residential and commercial works with absolute precision and attention to detail. Must be able to price projects and manage aggressive timelines.
Holding at least 7 years of progressive experience (post apprenticeship) as an Auto Electrician / mechanic and a relevant industry qualification, the incumbent will assume senior level responsibility for the electrical / mechanical requirements of a substantial vehicle and equipment fleet. To be particularly well versed in wiring, component installation, ignition systems, lighting, component installation, ignition systems, lighting instruments, heating and air conditioning, anti-theft systems, anti lock brakes, fuel injection systems and transmission. Must be comfortable with all relevant instruments to include meters, and able to read and interpret technical drawings. And able to manage client servicing relationships.
SPECIALIST WELDER / FABRICATOR
Applicants must hold at least 7-10 years of progressive welding experience and considered “top grade” and proficient in all modern welding techniques relevant to ferrous and non ferrous metals (TIG, MIG, FCAW, SMAW & MMA) and/or a formal welder certification (eg. NVQ, City & Guilds, etc). Must be fully comfortable with standard welding and mechanical practices including welding, cutting, grinding, and associated tasks within complex, industrial work environments. Must be fit, proactive, resourceful and able to work independently. Must be fluent in English, blueprint reading and understand weld symbols and Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and comfortable with heights. This is not an entry level or training post.
Must have MVM/MOTV/CFQ/ASE/City & Guilds or another internationally recognized automotive mechanics certification and/or at least 8-10 years post apprenticeship progressive work experience. Must be considered an expert and comfortable with all types of engines, automatic/manual gear boxes, car and light van experience including diesel and fuel injection, computerized diagnostic and electronic engine management systems and electrical repairs.
Holding formal certification and at least 3-5 years of professional work experience, the mechanic will maintain the service and repair portfolio of a 4 stroke repair shop located in Pembroke. Good customer and communication skills. English fluency. Able to work a 40-45 hour workweek over 5 days, which may extend into evenings and/or weekends given shop workload. Short listed applicants will be drug tested.
SENIOR HAIR STYLIST
Must have at least 5 years experience. Must be specialized in long hair, and proficient in high fashion colour, colour correction and precision cutting. Willing to work Saturdays and late nights. And comfortable with a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVERS
LIVE IN CAREGIVER / HOUSEKEEPER / COOK
Holding relevant nursing aide credentials to include valid CPR, Basic Life Support and First Aid certifications and at least 5 – 8 years in a progressive sole charge role, with specific training and/or experience with dementia and Alzheimer, the Live in Caregiver / Housekeeper will provide comprehensive household, mobility, and personal care to a Smiths parish couple; having dementia, mobility impairment and other associated medical issues. Where the CH will share the responsibilities of this role with a relief CH, he / she will support all aspects of heavy residential cleaning, grocery shopping and meal preparation, medication dispensing as directed, some physical therapy, companion activities including doctor's visits, and other as directed. Rotating shifts to include nights, weekends and public holidays. Persons holding a BMD drivers license will be favorably considered. Only discrete, non-smoking females will be considered for this role given client privacy and security preferences.
PLUMBER / STEAM & HYDRONIC PIPE FITTER
Holding a formal plumber certification and at least at least 2-3 years of progressive plumbing, pipe installation and maintenance experience relative to pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, water and sewage treatment, heating, cooling, lubricating and industrial production and processing systems. Must be comfortable with commercial and residential applications and able to read plans and blueprints.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - SUPERMARKET
Holding at least 5 years of proven experience in supermarket management, applicants will have responsibility for all aspects of daily operations to include: staffing and floor management, cash / float reconcilations, people and product training and development, stock procurement, inventory control and profitability control. Must be personable, resourceful quick thinkers, dedicated to product and service excellence and willing to work within and motivate a large diverse service team. Will deputise for the manager as required. Must be physically fit and able to manage a long work day standing. Must have absolute English fluency though applicants having an ability to speak a second language eg. Portuguese will be favorably considered.
REGISTERED NURSE (S) - WORK IN BERMUDA
- Registered Nurse with Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from an accredited institution
- Qualification for Bermuda Nursing, as required
- Minimum of three years post graduate nursing experience in a General ICU or specialized unit
- Current certifications eg: CPR, ACLS, PALS, Trauma, I.V. Neonatal Resuscitation Programme (NRP).
- Experience in Physical assessment essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge and clinical competencies
- Excellent English communication skills / Good IELTS score
- Provides direct patient care (simple to complex and trauma care to those ranging from birth to seniors; Utilizes the nursing process and develops a nursing care plan for each assigned patient; Assesses client/patient and family needs, formulates care plan in accordance with established nursing diagnoses, executes interventions, and evaluates outcomes; Consults with all members of the multidisciplinary team about patients' status and progress; Ensures that the Clinical Manager / Nurse in Charge are kept abreast of changes and problems related to assigned patients; Acts as a patient advocate, communicating between patient, family and other members of the health team; Initiates and participates in patient care conferences; Utilizes clinical, hospital and community resources; Uses equipment and supplies in a safe and economical manner; Assigns, teaches and directs other nursing personnel as required; Assumes in-charge duties as required; Participates in committees, attends staff meetings, in-services and educational programs; Takes active responsibility for professional growth and development; Performs added nursing and delegated medical acts as required.
- 250K to 400K pesos per month net /
- $5K to $7.5K per month net
- 10 days annual vacation leave
- Good health and wellness benefits
Send a resume and copies of all supporting certificates to [email protected] Or to P O Box HM 643, Hamilton HM CX. Bermuda. Atten / Subject : REGISTERED NURSE